Association des Practiciens En Santé Émotionelle (Association of Practitioners in Emotional Health) (APESE)
Article 1 - Preamble
The APESE, Association of Practitioners in Emotional Health (hereinafter referred to as Association) has the Statutes and a Charter of Fundamental Principles (hereinafter referred to as the Charter) which
are inseparable from this regulation.
Article 2 – Ethics
The adherent members and the ex-officio members of the Association undertake to accept the statutes, the charter and these rules of procedure. For this, each member of the Association confirms, when first registered, to have read and accepted.
Article 3 - Approval of the members of the Association
The Association of Practitioners in Emotional Health aims to develop and facilitate all actions (information, promotions, training ...) concerning the field of emotional health.
To become a member of this association, it is necessary to be able to justify a complete formation of a method of management and / or resolution of emotions.
The ex-officio members of the Association are not affected by this paragraph. To become a member of the Association, you must:
- Apply or be proposed by a member of the association.
- To have a regular activity in the care, in connection with the management of the emotional disorders.
- Have a prior interview with a member of the Board who, if necessary, refers to other members of the board that has decision-making power.
- Commit, at least by email, to accept the statutes, the rules of procedure and the charter.
Article 4 - Contribution :
La cotisation annuelle pour être membre de l’Association a été fixée à 30 € et ne peut être modifiée que par l’assemblée générale sur proposition du CA.
Article 5 – Démission, exclusion d’un membre :
La démission doit être adressée au président ou à la présidente du CA par lettre ou mail. L’exclusion d’un membre peut être prononcée par le conseil d’administration pour motif grave ; sont notamment réputés constituer des motifs graves :
- A criminal conviction for crimes and offenses
- An action of such a nature as to prejudice, directly or indirectly, the activities of the Association or its reputation.
- In any case, the member must be able to present his defense before the decision, within a maximum of 2 weeks after the notification, which can be done by mail.
- The exclusion decision is adopted by the Board, acting by a two-thirds majority of the members present.
- The contribution paid to the Association is definitively acquired even in the event of resignation or exclusion of a member during the year.
Article 6 - General meetings, terms and conditions applicable to the vote
- Voting of the members present: the members present vote by show of hands. However, a secret ballot may be requested by the President, the CA or one of the members present.
- Voting by proxy: as indicated in article 11 of the bylaws, if a member of the Association can not personally attend a meeting, he may be represented by a proxy within the limit of 3 proxies per voting member.
Article 7 - Clusters
The APESE manages 3 main activities, each of which is under the responsibility of a referent assisted if necessary by a work commission appointed by the Board for the necessary duration and renewable every year:
- Website: under the responsibility of a referee designated by the Board who is also responsible for the content of this site and its compliance with the ethical principles of the Association.
- Webinars: organized by at least one Board member and / or delegate member (s); Webinars and speakers are selected on the basis of a proposal from any member of the Association and are validated by the Board.
- Communication: dissemination by any means deemed useful (website, mailing ...), information and news in the field of management of emotions.
- Information on courses deemed ethical by the Association; but the APESE is not a training organization and is content to put its members in contact with the various referents of these formations. The decision to include or not a training organization in the references published by the APESE is taken each year by the CA.
- The Association may organize or accompany any conference or communication operation carried out by one or more of its members. The Association's website can relay information about these communications.
Article 8 - Organigram of the association
The organization chart of the Association is as follows:
- Office (President, Treasurer, Secretary) from the Board and whose members are appointed by him; for each position a deputy may be appointed by the Board if this proves useful.
- Board of Directors (CA) comprising 5 to 10 members (including the Bureau); the members of the Board agree to participate in the monthly meetings proposed by the (a) president, to answer the mails concerning the Association and to participate in the votes concerning the functioning of the Association.
- Referent Website / Referrer Webinar / Referral Communication
Article 9 - Organization of activities
For each main activity or annex, the referee can organize the drafting of a specific regulation. The specific regulations of each activity are validated by the Board which delegates to the President the validation visa.
Article 10 - Financial Functioning of the Association
No unit expense in the name of the Association, greater than 100 € can be refunded without the prior agreement of the office and the President. The annual amount of the maximum expenses reimbursed on the budget of the Association by one of its members may not exceed 300 €, except agreement of the office. Any expenditure exceeding 500 € can only be incurred after a decision taken at the general meeting, unless urgent need has been validated by the (a) President. Any expense can be refunded only on proof.
Article 11 - Amendment of the rules of procedure
Le présent règlement intérieur peut être modifié par le conseil et par l’assemblée générale ordinaire à la majorité simple des membres.